Explore Our Range of Electronic Component Solutions
Thousands of CUI Devices' newest products and highest runners are available for purchase directly from CUI Devices' website! Use our site search or click the button below to browse products. See our Online Order FAQ below for additional details.Browse Products
Frequently Asked Questions
Not all products are available for online purchase. Most of our high running and new products are available to order online. If the part isn’t available for online purchase, you can still reach out to our Sales team for volume orders or shop our distributors.
Navigate to the part page of the product you would like to purchase. On the right hand side of the part page, there is a section titled “Buy from CUI Devices.” If the part is available for online purchase, you will see pricing, quantity, and an “Add to Cart” button. If the part isn’t available for online purchase, you can still reach out to our Sales team for volume orders or shop our distributors.
Currently, CUI Devices makes charges in US dollars (USD). However, so long as you are using an accepted payment method and billing address, you can still purchase online at cuidevices.com.
Your bank may charge additional fees (i.e., currency conversion fees) when purchasing on cuidevices.com if USD is not your native currency. Any additional fee structures would be covered under your bank’s terms and conditions.
We are actively working on supporting additional currencies so displayed prices and charges are in your native currency.
CUI Devices accepts billing addresses from hundreds of countries worldwide. Please add a product to your cart and review the country drop down on the billing information section for the most up-to-date information.
Currently, CUI Devices only allows for payment via credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
You will receive an order confirmation email and your order will begin to be processed. You will receive a shipping confirmation email with your tracking number once your order has shipped.
When paying with a credit card, you will be charged once your order is shipped.
CUI Devices utilizes Digi-Key for payment processing of online orders. Digi-Key is enrolled in the Trustwave® Trusted Commerce® program to validate compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) mandated by all the major credit card associations, including American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB, MasterCard Worldwide, Visa, Inc. and Visa Europe.
Based upon information provided by Digi-Key regarding its policies, procedures, and technical systems that store, process and/or transmit cardholder data, Digi-Key has performed the required procedures to validate compliance with the PCI DSS, the best practices designed to protect merchants and consumers from data security breaches and fraud.
Trustwave's Trusted Commerce designation indicates that Digi-Key protects credit card and order information in accordance with payment card industry best practices. Disclaimer: Trustwave Holdings, Inc. makes no representation or warranty as to whether Digi-Key's systems are secure from either an internal or external attack or whether cardholder data is at risk of being compromised. Trustwave Holdings, Inc. makes no representations or warranties regarding this company's business activities or operations.
Outside of the cost for goods, below are additional costs that may applicable when ordering through cuidevices.com:
In the US:
- Shipping/handling and sales tax may apply depending on your order size and location. This is visible during checkout.
Outside of the US:
- Your bank may charge a currency conversion fee if your native currency is not USD.
- Customs and duties may apply. Incoterms determine who is responsible for duties. Incoterms are shown on the shipping option screen. Here is a guide that outlines the types of incoterms: https://www.freightos.com/freight-resources/incoterms-plain-english-freight-shipping-guide/
- For customers in the European Union, a value-added tax (VAT) may apply. There is a VAT ID field in checkout that is used/charged by the carrier. If the carrier determines the VAT ID is invalid, customers must pay upon delivery. If VAT applies, it is visible during checkout. See How can I make a tax- or VAT-exempt purchase on cuidevices.com? FAQ if you believe your organization is exempt.
CUI Devices can ship to hundreds of countries worldwide. Please add a product to your cart and review the country drop down on the shipping details section for the most up-to-date information.
Yes, once your order ships, you will receive a shipping confirmation email that includes your tracking details. Use your tracking number from the shipping confirmation email to track your order.
CUI Devices ships to hundreds of countries worldwide. Please add a product to your cart, input your shipping information, and review the shipping methods available for the most up-to-date rates and options.
Once you submit an order online, you will receive a confirmation email. During this time, your order is in process. Once your order ships, you will receive a shipping confirmation email that includes your tracking details. Use your tracking number from the shipping confirmation email to track your order. If you have any additional questions about the status of your order, please contact us.
While order delays are rare, there are several possible reasons for an order being delayed, including:
- The order is being held for further review for export compliance.
- Our couriers are experiencing inclement weather delays. If we have delays in shipping your package due to weather, you will receive an email that your shipment was delayed.
Order Issues, Returns & Refunds
Customers must first obtain an RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization) number prior to returning any products. Returns must be made within 30 days of the date of invoice, be in the original packaging and be in resalable condition. Products denoted as Non-Cancelable/Non-Returnable (NCNR) cannot be returned.
Because CUI Devices utilizes Digi-Key to fulfill orders, please review their full Return Policy for additional details: Terms and Conditions.
Your order can be returned and refunded for a variety of reasons, including:
- Package/product arrived late
- Product no longer needed
- Ordered wrong part or quantity
- Damaged or defective product
- Received wrong product or quantity
However, parts must be returned within 30 days of the date of invoice. They must also be in original packaging and in resalable condition. Please keep in mind that CUI Devices utilizes Digi-Key as a 3rd party fulfillment partner and are subject to the following:
- All returns/packaging are subject to incoming inspection by a Quality Control Technician.
- If parts are no longer in original packaging, a restock charge may be applied or the RMA may be declined.
- There must be no markings or labels from your company on the product or packaging.
- All ESD sensitive devices will undergo incoming inspection utilizing Digi-Key's (CUI Devices’ fulfillment partner) ESD work instructions and the most recent version of the ANSI/ESD S20.20 standard. ESD product that has not been handled according to the standard will not be eligible for credit.
- ESD sensitive product which has been opened outside of Digi-Key's controlled environment will not be returned to stock to be sold again. If the reason for return is Digi-Key's error the product must be returned sealed in Digi-Key's original ESD shielding bag. The product will then be handled and scrapped at Digi-Key's facility. Failure to process accordingly can result in delays in issuing of credit, additional fees, or decline of the RMA.
- Do not staple anything to the ESD shielding packaging. Any ESD shielding bag with staple holes in it or with anything stapled to it will deem the product inside as scrap. This could result in delays in issuing of credit, additional fees, or decline of the RMA.
- Moisture sensitive parts must be returned in the original sealed moisture barrier bag with desiccant and a humidity indicator card (HIC). Rebaking product will take place if the moisture barrier bag is not sealed, the HIC indicates that there is moisture in the moisture barrier bag, or if the desiccant and HIC are not sealed in the moisture barrier bag with the product. Failure to process accordingly can result in delays in issuing of credit, additional fees, or decline of the RMA.
- Tape and reel products must be complete reels which include the original leader and trailer. A cutdown fee or decline of the return may apply if any parts, the leader, or the trailer are missing.
- Military: All designated military hi-reliability/QPL product that is associated with a date/lot code so noted on the barcode label affixed to the package, must be returned in the original, unbroken Digi-Key packaging. The date/lot codes will be verified against the original shipment documentation.
- Select the “Online Purchase” option from the “How Can We Help You?” drop down on our Contact Us page.
- Choose “Request a Return” from the “Topic Selection” drop down.
- Fill in the requested form details and click the “Submit” button.
- If your order has been fulfilled by one of our 3rd party partners, then we will provide contact information for the organization who can assist in completing the return.
- You will be provided with an RMA and shipping labels if applicable.
- Send back the parts you intend to return.
- You will receive a refund when the parts have been received and inspected.
Credit will be issued once the parts have been received and inspected by our customer returns department.
Tax & VAT Exemption
CUI Devices utilizes Digi-Key to fulfill online orders and tax-exempt documentation must be provided to their team. You can do this prior to ordering or, if you need parts now, then you can order now and you will be refunded the appropriate amount once your documentation has been received and approved.
Please reach out to via the contact details below to determine what documentation is needed and the best way to send:
- Telephone: 1-800-344-4539
- Fax: 218-681-3380
- Email: email@example.com
701 Brooks Avenue South
PO Box 677
Thief River Falls MN 56701-0677